During this time of year people make promises to themselves, Promises that they intend to keep but usually end up breaking before the end of the year. If one of your 2019 promises to yourself revolves around fitness & your fitness goals then this next article from Alberquerqe site KRQE.com may help you get there. its easy to make resolutions, but keeping them is were the rubber meets the road, and often times keeping your fitness goals if its not tied to your profession, are among the most challenging to keep.
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) - While many people make New Year's resolutions, it's keeping those resolutions however gives people trouble.
Here are some tips on keeping your fitness and health resolutions in 2019:
Meeting exercise and weight goals
- Set realistic goals and priorities
- Having small steps is the key to success
- The biggest hurdle is getting started
Get an exercise program you can stick with
When it comes to sticking to a fitness resolution, it's all about motivation. Getting started is the hardest part, but motivation builds quickly once you actually get your body moving.
- Create a plan that includes a motivational booster to jumpstart your interest in working out.
- Make exercise a priority.
- Do an exercise you like, you don’t have to run miles.
- Start walking program, add in some resistance weights as well.
Continue reading article HERE