NYPK Community
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Private messagesPrivate messages   Log inLog in 

Go to
NYPK Community Forum Index -> Vids & Pics

College Campus training 2010

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thomas

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:50 pm    Post subject: College Campus training 2010 Reply with quote
The past few months, I've gotten a couple of my friends really interested in training, and they've started coming out with me (which is awesome for me not only because some of my closest friends are training with me, but also because it inspires me to get out a lot more often!)

So here's a pretty relaxed video of me and some of my friends here doing some training. Marco also came up for the weekend, so we had a good sized jam going on! A lot of the video is pretty basic beginner stuff, but hopefully it gives a good sense of what I've been up to here Very Happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjYClN4vA0o

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
The college campus training is the pretty interesting experience to me.. I learned lot of thing from the college campus training..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NYPK Community Forum Index -> Vids & Pics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: